Take the Gamble Out of Upholstery Cleaning in St John's Wood
From wondering if the cleaners will turn up on time, to worrying that they might shrink or damage your fabrics, there can be a lot of uncertainty in booking upholstery cleaners in St John's Wood. Take the anxiety out of the job by booking your upholstery cleaning with . You’re assured of reliable technicians with all the skills, equipment, and cleaning products needed to assure you of first class results.
Trustworthy Upholstery Cleaners in St John's Wood – User-Friendly Services
- Your work will be completed by qualified, experienced, and fully insured technicians
- Professional grade tools and Prochem specialist detergents are used to deliver your cleaning
- Services are available seven days a week
- Treatments are available for all natural and synthetic fibres
- Combining two or more different treatments maybe rug cleaning and sofa cleaning to qualify for reduced rates on some of your work
- Use our 24/7 support line to get a free quote
Getting the Right Sort of Cleaning
Before starting work, your upholstery cleaners will inspect your fabrics and select the best cleaning technique for your needs.
Delicate materials are cleaned using dry powders or foams, while shrink-proof and colourfast upholstery is generally steam cleaned. In either instance work always begins by vacuuming to bring dirt to the surface. Stains are pre-treated using a detergent or solvent suited to their nature. The Prochem range includes products effective against protein stains, grease, wine, or coffee.
Pre-cleaning is followed by the main clean. When your upholstery is steam cleaned air blowers can be provided to speed up drying.
Free advice on the after-care of your upholstered furniture is included within your service. You may like to consider Scotchgard to protect materials against future stains – this is especially beneficial in households with young children.
To find out more about any upholstery cleaning treatment in St John's Wood or to get a free, no-obligation quote, just give us a call on our 24/7 line – 020 7846 0469.