Book Mattress Cleaning in St John's Wood For Any Bed
Book mattress cleaning in St John's Wood with for any sort of bed. Choose steam cleaning for stain removal and deep cleansing of suitable pieces, or when water based cleaning isn’t appropriate, opt for a UV sanitising and deodorising treatment.
Mattress Cleaners for Your St John's Wood Home or Business
- Services are available seven days a week
- Dry mattress sanitising can be completed in 15 minutes – ideal for hotels, B&Bs, hostels, or nursing homes
- Discounts apply when you combine this service with upholstery or rug cleaning, or request multiple mattress treatments
- Use our 24/7 support line to find out more, get a no-obligation quote or book your service
- No deposit is needed to book – use cash or card to settle up when your work is done
Choosing the Best Option for Your Needs
You’ll only be offered steam cleaning if your mattress is of a type that’s suitable for the treatment. If there’s any doubt, ’s mattress cleaners always assess the piece before beginning work. The steps followed are identical to those used for fabric or carpet steam cleaning. The mattress is vacuumed, stains are spot treated, the main clean is completed, and as much moisture as possible is extracted at the end of the process. Mattresses will take longer to dry than rugs will, so allow a full 24 hours.
The alternative to steam cleaning is UV mattress sanitising. This treatment takes around 15 minutes, is performed with the mattress in-situ, and the bed will be ready for use immediately. A powerful machine is used to vibrate the bed to loosen debris, and suction is used to remove dirt. Strong UV light is used to destroy fungal spores, viruses, and odour-causing bacteria. No chemicals are required, and this system is also helpful to control bed bugs or dust mites, so it’s a great option when you want a natural, safe, hypo-allergenic cleansing treatment
Find out more about mattress cleaning in St John's Wood and price up your work by calling our 24/7 line – 020 7846 0469.